Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) affects 5 to 10 percent female population of reproductive age.
Are you one of them???
Common Symptoms of PCOS
- Multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
- Irregular periods or complete lack of periods.
- Depression and mood changes.
- Inability to conceive (because of irregular ovulation or failure to ovulate) recurrent miscarriages.
- Excessive hair growth (hirsutism) usually on the face, chest, back or buttocks.
Issued in public interest:
Furocyst - Clinically Evaluated, U.S. Patented Ingredient
To Know more, please contact -