Facilities for Emergency Health Care
1) Well-equipped First Aid Centers.
2) Provision of stretchers for casualties/accidents.
3) Strategic positioning of ambulances.
4) Engagement of adequate Doctors & Paramedics.
5) Trauma care & ICU facilities.
6) Engagement of trained volunteers for different services.
7) Ensuring of more than520 additional beds in Govt. hospitals.
8) Positioning No 102 ambulances for mother and child health.
9) Positioning No 108 ambulances for emergency.
Emergency Telephone Number
- Puri Nabakalebar Control Room - 06752-212434
- District Headquarter Hospital - 06752-223742
- Police Assistance - 06752-100
- Fire Service - 06752-221101
Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha